Hydro-Logic has been created by individuals who share a desire to provide top quality, technically sound solutions to environmental business concerns for a wide range of clients, both large and small, at rates that are very competitive.
We strive to work closely with our clients to develop services and products consistent with current needs, and maintain the flexibility to grow and change as your business does.
Hydro-Logic prides itself on being a client-driven company, and therefore is excited about the prospect of serving your immediate environmental business needs.
Site Assessment Investigation and Remediation Services
- Site Investigation of soil, ground water, surface water, and air quality.
- Feasibility analysis and pilot testing of any necessary cleanup requirements.
- Implementation of cleanup and/or monitoring technologies
- Turnkey project management, geological and engineering capabilities.
Environmental Due Diligence and Property Assessment Services
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) evaluations
- Mold identification, assessment and remediation
- Baseline Environmental Site Assessments (BEAs)
- Wetland Evaluation and Delineation
- Asbestos, lead and PCBs surveys and abatement management
- Industrial hygiene and toxicology services
Regulatory Compliance Services
- Regulatory compliance audits and review
- Underground and above ground storage tank services
- Expert testimony and expert technical witness support
- Federal and state specific regulatory update services
- SPCC Plans
Water Resource Services
- Public and private water supply consulting, development and protection
- Water quality consulting and permitting
- Storm water management, pollution prevention, and SWP3 Plans
Waste Management Services
- Non-hazardous waste, hazardous waste and waste water management
- Landfill site investigation, remediation and monitoring
- Process and waste minimzation
Mine Permitting, Development and Compliance Services
- Complete environmental assessment of the site
- Establish baseline soil and ground water conditions (pre-mining)
- Monitoring and reporting of environmental condition (post initiation of mining)
- Public hearing and meeting support